Good morning lovelies - it's Friday!! Can I get a "whoop whoop"?!
Thanks to some (very) last minute plans, it looks like the boyfriend and I will be heading to the beach for a little weekend vacay as soon as I get off of work today. Excited doesn't even begin to explain my current feelings toward this impromptu trip... you know, minus the whole I-haven't-packed-yet thing. Instead of driving myself half insane over packing for 2 days I've decided to go the super lazy route and make a little trip to le Target on my lunch break today and pack there. Yeah, it's payday, don't judge me! ;)
Being the control freak that I am, I made a visual shopping list for your viewing pleasure.
[Pictures curtesy of Target.com]
1. Have to pick up an adorbs new suit and this bandeau is rocking my world. Must. Have! Hopefully my local Target is currently carrying it. Stay tuned...
2. Maxi dress for our romantical dinner plans Saturday night... it's the beach, so this is totally acceptable. Ah, heaven!
3. Floppy hat. Every fabulous woman needs one.
4. A little romper action to throw over the suit to go to lunch on the pier. A must have. (minus the completed awkward bathroom sitch that comes with wearing a romper...)
5. Turquoise flippy floppies. I'm on a turquoise kick - who knows?
6. Sunscreen. Wrinkles aren't my thing, yo.
This fedora, however, will not be in my shopping cart. Unfortunately, no matter how many of these damn hats I try on, there is no fedora on this planet that looks cute on me. Woe is me. Floppy hats for this girl!
I hope you all have a great weekend!